Monday, February 24, 2014

7 Posts in 7 Days - Day 1

Here we go - Day 1 of 7 posts in 7 days...

This weekend was the most enjoyable we've had in a while. The weather here in North Texas was incredible. Parks, backyard and tennis -  go us.

I had to take art and pick it up about 30 minutes away at one of our biggest competitions/shows. So Saturday the boys "helped" me drop it off. We had McDonalds breakfast afterwards as a reward. Yesterday it was just me going to pick up.

And on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon, there was really nothing better than turning the radio up and making a nice alone drive downtown.

My normal little world revolves around about a mile radius. The boys' schools, grocery store, church, my school and my gym are no more than 1.5 miles away from each other. So I don't get out much.

And in effort to get this Monday started, I'm going to leave it at that.


No comments:

Post a Comment